Welcome to Nature Coast Landings RV Resort !
- Office Hours: 9-5 Monday through Friday. Our staff are ready to answer your questions! Office phone number is: 352-447-5820.
- Official NCL Website: Our website is a very valuable resource. If you are looking to purchase a lot or rent a lot from an owner, visit the Lots for Sale/Rent link on this website. Our site also contains an Owners Portal which is restricted to only lot Owners.
- Clubhouse and Friendship Hall: NCL has two community buildings for a variety of activities. The Clubhouse offers a comfortable environment for reading, playing card games, watching TV, or crafts. We have a Book Nook where you can check out books and movies. The Friendship Hall is a large meeting room where we hold many of our activities and parties.
- Exercise Rooms: We offer two exercise rooms, one with weight equipment and one with cardio equipment to include elliptical machines, bikes and treadmill. There is also a TV with exercise DVDs available or you can stream your own favorite exercise videos.
- Internet: Every lot now has Internet access through high-speed, Fiber Optic Service (FiOS) which is included in the monthly dues. TV is provided at the owners expense via IPTV or satellite dish. NCL does not provide TV services.
- Activities: NCL offers a wide variety of activities such as exercise classes, dinners, dances, and games. All our activities can be found on the website calendar. All residents at NCL are welcome to participate.
- Bathrooms and Showers: - Are available to all residents and are located in the Clubhouse and also Friendship Hall.
- WiFi: Available in the Clubhouse and Friendship Hall.
- Laundry Facility: Coin operated machines are available only to residents staying in the park.
- Changes made to your lot: Any and all changes require approval from the Architectural Review Board (ARB). Please review the Rule and Regulations section on this website for information regarding lot improvements or changes.
- PET OWNERS: Limit of 2 pets per lot permitted. Pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash at all times when outside your unit. Owners MUST pick up pet waste. An enclosed dog run is available. Please see our rules and regulations for further information regarding pets.
- Pool: An enclosed, heated swimming pool is located behind the clubhouse and is open year round. Pool will be covered and closed during inclement and/or cold weather if temperatures drop to below 60 degrees.
- Trash Disposal: Dumpsters are available on the property for residents use.
- Propane Gas: Is available to only in park residents.
- Television: The resort provides community TV's for viewing in the Clubhouse and Friendship Hall. TV at the lot is available only by Satellite Dish or IPTV at your expense.